Net Dot Music is an independent record label specializing in instrumental fusion: all-instrumental music that blends several styles and genres. If you are an avid listener of jazz fusion, world fusion, progressive rock, or other instrumental music hybrids that combine various influences - even classical, new age, experimental, or avant-garde - you will probably connect with the music in our catalog.
News & Information
Last update: June 30, 2016
- Latest releases: Mind Release - from improvisational jazz fusion drummer/composer Massimo, featuring Fernao Addanz on keyboards & Ativana N’Bacchio on electric bass, in eleven original compositions.
Global Resonances - World fusion release from bass guitarist & keyboardist Gino Foti, featuring the integration of traditional ethnic music and modern jazz fusion influences into new experiments of cultural hybridity. Includes a fifteen-minute trilogy, four duets sans percussion, and an arrangement for four bass guitars of a J. S. Bach fugue. Compact discs are available as limited edition Digipaks.
- Digital-only releases: Massimo has released P. Ercu Shawn, which features several chromatic percussion instruments, odd-time signatures, arrangements of compositions by Béla Bartók & Igor Stravinsky, and a cover of Frank Zappa's "The Black Page".
His back catalog: Alternate Search, Child Care Mix, Coming Back, The March Of The Heart, Truth & Error, Viaggiando & Immaginando, and Wisdom Of The Sphinx is now available as well as MP3 Albums.
Gino has released Asian Mosaic, Indian Mosaic, Latin Mosaic, and Mediterranean Mosaic - Fifty-two compositions from his world fusion catalog, compiled by geographic sub-genre.
Selected compositions have been included in several various artists compilations released by Meritage Music, Portico, Solea Group, and SUGO Music.
- In the pipeline: Mixdowns are complete for Gino Foti's next world fusion release, a conceptual album of aleatory music - where several elements of the compositions were left to chance - using geomantic devices. It is scheduled to be released this December.
He has also arranged several compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach, for one to four bass guitars, with the material covering both sacred & secular, vocal & instrumental works from the master's oeuvre. Production is scheduled to begin early next year.
- CD sale: Buy Gino's first six releases for only $14.99 postpaid! (USA residents only)
- Free label sampler MP3 album: Download over eighty minutes of music from our entire artist roster for free!
- Merchandise: More products have been added to Gino's CafePress storefronts.
- In memoriam: Dave Kulju died suddenly in December 2013. We dearly miss our brother-in-music. Lepää rauhassa.
Our catalog has been added to the Sugo Music Group (SMG), an American-based full service distributor, record label, PRO (Performance Rights Organizations) registrar, and entertainment company that provides global delivery, one-stop music distribution, publishing, and licensing services.