Net Dot Music is an independent record label specializing in instrumental fusion: all-instrumental music that blends several styles and genres. If you are an avid listener of jazz fusion, world fusion, progressive rock, or other instrumental music hybrids that combine various influences - even classical, new age, experimental, or avant-garde - you will probably connect with the music in our catalog.
News & Information
Last update: March 01, 2014
- In memoriam: Dave Kulju died suddenly last December. We dearly miss our brother-in-music. Lepää rauhassa.
- Latest releases: Global Resonances - Sixth jazz/world fusion release from bass guitarist & keyboardist Gino Foti, featuring the integration of traditional ethnic music and modern jazz fusion influences into new experiments of cultural hybridity. Includes a fifteen-minute trilogy, four duets sans percussion, and an arrangement for four bass guitars of a J. S. Bach fugue. Compact discs are available as limited edition Digipaks.
The Summoning Of The Muse - Eighteenth album from improvisational jazz fusion drummer/composer Massimo, featuring John Swana on EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) on eleven original compositions. CDs are available as Burn-On-Demand copies only.
Cycles Of Fusion - Debut recording by crossover jazz keyboardist Chris Rossi, which includes elements of rock, blues, R&B, funk, electronica, and space music. Limited edition CDs are still available.
- Digital-only releases: Massimo's back catalog (Alternate Search, Child Care Mix, Coming Back, The March Of The Heart, Truth & Error, Viaggiando & Immaginando, and Wisdom Of The Sphinx) is now available as MP3 Albums.
- In the pipeline: Gino has begun sketching out ideas for a seventh release, a conceptual album of aleatory music - where some element of the composition is left to chance - that will employ geomantic devices during the writing and arranging.
- CD sale: Buy Gino's first four releases for only $9.99 postpaid! (USA residents only)
- Free label sampler MP3 album: Download over eighty minutes of music from our entire artist roster for free!
- Merchandise: More customizable products have recently been added to Gino's CafePress storefronts.
Our catalog has been added to the Sugo Music Group (SMG), an American-based full service distributor, record label, PRO (Performance Rights Organizations) registrar, and entertainment company that provides global delivery, one-stop music distribution, publishing, and licensing services.